ISOC-NY’s next monthly meeting will be held on June 19 2008 at NYU.
- Date: Thursday, Jun 19, 2008
- Time 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Location: Room 317, 251 Mercer Street NYC (SW corner of West 4th)
- Note: Use the entrance on the west side since construction blocks the Mercer Street entrance. Must bring photo ID.
- Meet new members.
- By-laws reform
- Planning future meetings and events
- ISXubuntu Linux project progress report
- OneWebDay – planning progress report http://onewebday.org
- Access advocacy program
- All meetings are open to the public
- Meetings are wheelchair accessible.
- Meetings are free
- If you plan to attend a meeting, please RSVP to email@example.com or via Meetup.com.