ISOC-NY will have a planning meeting on Jun 14 2010. We will be welcoming ISOC North American Regional Bureau Manager Sally Shipman Wentworth. Sally is representing the Internet Society in planning for a Broadband Internet Technical Advisory Group (BITAG) so we are sure to have plenty to talk about. We intend to webcast this meeting live so that other North American Chapters can participate.
- What: ISOC-NY Member meeting
- When: Mon Jun 14 2010 7.00pm-9pm
- Where: Room 412, Warren Weaver Hall, 251 Mercer Street NYC (SW corner of West 4th) (See note below)
- Who: All are welcome. Come along for a chat!
- Webcast: http://livestream.com/isocny
- Note: Use the entrance on the west side since construction blocks the Mercer Street entrance. Must bring ID.
- Sally Shipman Wentworth who will make a short presentation about the activities of the North American Bureau
- The prime purpose of Sally’s visit is to discuss plans for an INET Conference in NYC in 2011.
- Other Events
- By-Law reform.
- HackNY project
If we have time: