EMeeting - May 10 2016
eMeeting - May 14 2016
This was a discussion 'Moving Forward' that took place on the BoD mailing list subsequent to David Solomonoff's resignation as ISOC-NY President on April 5 2016.
- David Solomonoff expressed his wish to remain on the Board.
- Dave Burstein offered to take the vacant post of Secretary if no else would,
- Carolina has received an email from Grace Wang resigning as VP (Exec) and from the board.
- Our bylaws say that replacement officers should be designated by committee to serve until the next scheduled election (July 2017).
- An executive committee comprising Carolina and Joseph designated Joly as President and Shuli as VP (Admin)
- Tom offered to serve as Secretary.