Board meeting - Jun 4 2018
Revision as of 09:21, 5 June 2018 by Joly
Zoom - https://zoom.us/j/121966521
- Previous recording
- ISOC Chapter Agreement
- Bylaws Rewrite
- recent events
- Brazil & China IoT @ Columbia
- Free Expression @ Columbia
- Theorizing the Web
- IGF-USA May 22
- IPv6 Day jun 6
- ICANN 62 jun 25-28
- ICANN 62 Readout Jul 16
- HOPE jul 20-22
- IGF-USA jul 27
- Chapter Workshop jul 28
Present: Joe Plotkin,Joly MacFie, Shuli Hallak, Stuart Reid, Dave Burstein, Avri Doria, Greg Shatan.
- Previous recording is not available.
- Quorum not present to approve ISOC Chapter Agreement. BoD list to be polled for one more vote.
- Greg Shatan to represent Chapter at Chapter Workshop in DC. Extra expenses to attend IGF-USA may be submitted to the Chapter.
- Shuli Hallak to attend IETF 102 in Montreal on ISOC Fellowship
- Extraordinary meeting to be called to discuss, membership, recruitment, role of Executive Director.