.nyc contract hearing friday 3/23 @DoITT #newgtlds #nyc #dotnyc
Information Technology and Telecommunications Public Hearing
Notice is hereby given that a Contract Public Hearing will be held on Friday, March 23, 2012 at DoITT, 2 MetroTech Center, 4th Floor, Brooklyn NY 11209, commencing at 2:00 P.M. on the following:
In the matter of a proposed contract between the Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications and Neustar located at 21575 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling, VA 20166, to apply for, and if obtained, operate, administer, manage and market nyc. The term of the contract shall be for five (5) years with two (2) five (5) year renewal options at the City’s discretion. The contract is a Revenue contract, PIN: 85812P0001.
- 4/3 Nancy Scola In the dot-nyc land rush, unanswered questions about who will benefit as the city signs a $3.6 M contract (Capital New York)
- 3/23 Tom Lowenhaupt written testimony
- 3/22 Robert Pollard March 23: Last-minute hidden “Public Hearing” on .nyc top-level domain
- 3/22 Tom Lowenhaupt City Not Ready But Preceeding Anyhow
- 5/8/2010 ISOC-NY EVENT: dot nyc – How are we doing?
- 10/5/2009 City issues RFP for .nyc management
- 10/17/2008 NYC Council .nyc Public Hearing
- 5/21/2008 Connecting .nyc forum