@InternetSociety Chapters and members meeting Feb 27 in New Delhi – remote participation details
Please join us at the Internet Society Chapters and Members meeting on Monday 27 February 2012, 6pm Local time (UTC 12.30), hosted by the Internet Society India New Delhi Chapter. The details for remote and on-site participation are below.
LOCATION : Ashok Hotel, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakayapuri, New Delhi 110019, India
ROOM: Room 294, 612-A Chiranjiv Towers,
TIME: 6.00pm-7.30pm IST | 1230-1330 UST | 0730-0830 EST
1. Welcome and introduction – Brajesh Jain – Delhi Chapter – 10
2. 2012 Regional bureau update – Rajnesh Singh – 10
3. 2012 plans for Chapter Development – Anne Lord – 10
4. Round table chapter updates and exchange of 2012 plans – ALL – 30
5. Regional preparations WCIT – ALL – 30
Suggestions to the agenda are welcome. Participation will also be available through webex. The details are below. This meeting will also be webcast and captioned . The website is in the process of being updated with these details.
WEBCASTING : http://www.livestream.com/internetsocietychapters
Date: Monday, 27 February 2012
Time: 6.00 pm, Delhi, India (UTC 12.30)
Meeting Number: 920 108 352
Meeting Password: chaptersdelhi
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?ED=176127572&UID=0&PW=NYjY2NDAzOGZm&RT=MyM1NA%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: chaptersdelhi
4. Click “Join”.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the audio conference only
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Global call-in numbers: https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=176127572&tollFree=0
Access code:920 108 352
1. Go to https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.