A draft – Next Generation Connectivity:A review of broadband Internet transitions
and policy from around the world – has just been published. The FCC is asking for comments before Nov 16.
Specifically, the Commission seeks comment on the following:
1. Does the study accomplish its intended purposes?
2. Does the study provide a complete and objective survey of the subject matter?
3. How accurately and comprehensively does the study summarize the broadband experiences of
4. How much weight should the Commission give to this study as it develops a National Broadband
5. Are additional studies needed along the lines of the Berkman study?
6. Please provide any other comments on the Berkman study that you deem relevant.