The 2015 Internet Governance Forum (IGF) will take place on 10-13 November 2015 in João Pessoa, Paraíba, Brazil and in a series of remote hubs located around the world.
- Schedule of sessions involving Internet Society participants
- Remote participation information
- Resources and documents for IGF 2015 participants
- Internet Society Policy Briefs covering many of the IGF 2015 themes
- Biographies of Internet Society IGF 2015 Ambassadors
- Internet Society blog posts related to IGF 2015
Featured Blog Posts
- On My Way To IGF 2015, by Internet Society President & CEO Kathy Brown
- IGF 2015: Tackling key challenges with everyone at the table, by Constance Bommelaer
Focused on the theme of “Evolution of Internet Governance: Empowering Sustainable Development“, the 2015 IGF focuses on eight primary themes:
- Cybersecurity and trust
- The Internet economy
- Inclusiveness and diversity
- Enhancing multistakeholder cooperation
- The Internet and human rights
- Critical Internet resources
- Emerging issues
In 2015 Internet Society staff and chapter leaders will be active in João Pessoa – ISOC chapters are also providing some of the remote hubs.
2015 IGF Ambassadors
The Internet Society will once again be sponsoring a set of “Ambassadors” to the IGF. Please read their biographies.
Please see these websites for more information about the IGF 2015: