Net Neutrality Tech Debate – Tuesday 11/17
More info: http://tech-debate.com.
Video is below.
The debate was held on November 17th at the IAC Building, 555 W 18th St NYC.
* James Assey – Executive Vice President, National Cable and Telecommunications Association
* Robert Quinn – Senior Vice President-Federal Regulatory, AT&T
* Christopher Yoo – Professor of Law and Communication; Director, Center for Technology, Innovation, and Competition, UPenn Law
* Tim Wu – Coined the term “Network Neutrality”; Professor of Law, Columbia Law
* Brad Burnham – VC, Union Square Ventures
* Nicholas Economides – Professor of Economics, Stern School of Business, New York University.